Suggestions

I still look like Im pregg and am trying to lose the weight, but in the meantime What type of shirts should I wear w/o looking preggers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm still trying to figure that out too.  Supposedly anything with an empire waist or gathering at the top is supposed to help hide the bulge, but on me, it just makes it look like a maternity shirt.  Good luck, hun!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I found some t-shirts at Land's End that are perfect! They are light and roomy, but very cute and loose in the tummy and flattering. The "Modern Short Sleeved Shirred Scoopneck Top "- I liked it so much that I bought 3.
    http://www.landsend.com/pp/ShortSleeveShirredScoopneckTop~206243_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CSH&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000084&origin=index
    zoeygracesmom

Answer by zoeygracesmom at 7:48 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I think wearing dresses helps ones that are flowing!
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 8:04 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Something with a band under the bust to bring attention up and away from your belly. Also, nothing too baggy or tight. I've seen some scrunchy shirts that would be cute, too.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 6:20 PM on May. 30, 2010