My MIL is diabolical

OK Go!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My MIL is the biggest bitch on the entire planet. She has refused for 9 years to accept the fact that my oldest son is her grandson. she always says something about how he looks so different from his brothers. She is still pushing for a DNA test, I told her to pay for it.

My husband stayed with her during our separation (after he cheated on me) She convinced him to write out a list of demands before he came home. Told him that I must have drove him to it. Called me immature, uneducated and crazy. Told my husband that i dont put forth the effort it takes to keep a clean house. And basically made it seem like i am unfit to be a mom.

She is just an over-all BITCH. She is cold and calculating. I cannot wait til that evil Jezebel gets whats coming to her!!!
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 2:35 AM on May. 30, 2010

• No, I LOVE my MIL... It's my hubby's MIL who makes my life difficult!!! jk, I love my mom too...:)
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 1:32 AM on May. 30, 2010

• My MIL is a bitch who doesn't deserve to be called a human!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I HATE MY MIL SO MUCH I COULD KILL HER JUST TO WATCH HER DIE!
    Anonymous

• I like my MIL more than my own mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Just thinking about my MIL makes me want to blow chunks. She's such a huge man-hating beast that she hates her own son. He's the best son in the world. She takes MY side when we fight. That's just plain wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 30, 2010

• My mil let her boyfriend smoke pot while my dd was in the room so there for she does not see my kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 30, 2010

• i like my mil. she is pretty cool. we are friends, in a similar way that my mom and i are. i'm just closer to my mom.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:52 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I do not have a mil...but my husband tells me that his mom would love me and that we would have hit it off if she were still alive...I believe it..we would both be sitting around bitching about his bar hopping ways and how he needs to stop having his cake and eating it too....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 30, 2010