whats one thing cute that your kid/baby/tot does?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on May. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 15 month old granddaughter loves to take baths so when she comes into Grammy & Pop's bedroom (she lives with us) she runs into our bathroom and gets into our tub with her bath toys and plays....clothes and all with no water...lol. She also loves to be read to so she'll pull my novels off my bookshelf, sit in the middle of the pile, and "read" them to herself. Sometimes she'll sit with me and "read" them to me. I can't understand her baby language, but I always say things like "wow!" and "that's great!"
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:40 AM on May. 30, 2010

• son = holding my hand lovingly while we watch tv

daughter = running up to me like a bull charging at random moments in the day for violent surprise hugs.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:10 AM on May. 30, 2010

• well he's little, 6mos, so he's doing new cute stuff all of the time, but one that stands out is when i hold him on my hip he gently rubs under my arm or if i have him high enough he pets my hair. :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:13 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Well my oldrest daughter is 5 and the cute thing she does lately is replying with the word "seriously" to enything we say to her!
    For instance: I say it's dinner time and she says "seriously??" Or she says something to me and then she says "seriously."
    It's really cute because she can't pronounce S very well yet and it's like "theriouthly" lol

My little one is 5 days old and the cute thing she does is opening her eyes! lol
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 3:19 AM on May. 30, 2010

• My daughter is 3 and she says that she "loves boys.." Ya think I'm in trouble?
    jennblayne

Answer by jennblayne at 4:46 AM on May. 30, 2010

• jennblayne, that is the cutest thing. they start early.

i say the cutest thing that my little one does so far because there are so many things. is that she things everything is a telephone. she holds everything to ear and pretends to talk.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:51 AM on May. 30, 2010

• She wears her underwear under her bathing suit. Any bathing suit she gets, she will first try it on with her panties and bra (and she's only 5!), then if it shows her either article of her underwear, she'll keep it on, saying that the bathing suit "obvisly" (obviously) didn't cover enough of her skin, so the underwear will.
    And, she always trying out big words for her tiny mouth, "obviously, seriously, actually, requirement, appropriate, acceptable" and it sounds so cute when she actually gets them right.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:06 AM on May. 30, 2010