What makes you a B!t#@

hmm?

what makes ppl think you may be bitchy or a bitch?

ME: I like things done, and done a certain way. I own my own company and I have college students help me on occasion, you know, easy hours and pay, and they get paid i think kind of well
I think

$10 per hour here in great ol' California, and they get chance for bonus

well if they are working incorrectly I check them really quick and if they cant perform they are done for the day because I have no tolerance for ppl messing up my money.

anywho, they dont respect me because Im only 19 but I run th show and if they dont like it they can leave...shoot

so im a bitch because i like my office ran a certain way

YOU?
WHAT CAN MAKE YOU SEEM LIKE A BITCH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Seem like a bitch? I AM one and I know it. lol. I bitch at any girl who thinks just cuz I am fat means they can stroll up and hit on my man because he must not be getting any action at home. Actually, we have AMAZING sex. He loves my big ass. : ) I bitch at his friends who have no kids and are not married but try to give him advice on how he should keep me on a leash and expect certain things from me. Umm, I go to school, take care of dd, am expecting our 2nd baby, cook, clean, do his laundry, and have dd asleep by the time he gets home from work (swing shift).... I think thats good enough. And the fact he gets booty n head whenever he wants is good too. Most married men would beg for a wife like that. People also think I am a bitch because I dont let anyone walk on dh. He used to be a doormat, before he met me... Ha ha, I am a bitch!
    Ballababy177

Answer by Ballababy177 at 7:44 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Well I'm an elementary school teacher so I'm sure I seem like a bitch every time a tell a kid off, every time I make a big deal out of them not having done their h/w etc.. I teach 6th grade so kids are old enough to use the word bitch among themselves lol
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 3:28 AM on May. 30, 2010

• What kind of company do you own? That's pretty awesome to be 19 and own a company!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on May. 30, 2010

• OP
    basic finance company, you know, taxes, book keeping, advising, etc..

i have a knack for numbers and using them wisely, money is numbers in paper form

self owned and built, its not profiting a whole lot but enough for me to have money and be comfy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on May. 30, 2010

• It's good to hear about younger women owning companies. : )

I guess I come off as bitchy because I have chronic back and foot pain so I always look like I want to strangle someone. lol That and in the real world, I am a very shy person and it comes off as bitchy to anyone who doesn't know me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Years and years of hard work and practice!! lmao Hey some people think being a b*tch is easy...nope...takes a lot of extra thought in things. lolol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I have been told I look mean. Because I do not smile a lot. I imagine bitch is said at times. I am just not a smiley type person.

Answer by louise2 at 7:39 AM on May. 30, 2010

• It came with the promotion! LMAO
    Butter331

Answer by Butter331 at 7:44 AM on May. 30, 2010

• When I get sassed at, interrupted in the middle of speaking, or when people leave their messes for me to clean up.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on May. 30, 2010