do you get any tan during the summer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• A little, but I don't try to get tan, it just happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on May. 30, 2010

• HAHA I live in Arizona were you can get a tan just walking to your car! But I would never pay for one, and I don't think it is good for your skin.
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 4:09 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I'm half Colombian so getting a tan only takes like 2 trip to the beach for me!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 4:15 AM on May. 30, 2010

• no i get lobster syndrome
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Nope.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 7:30 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I do not purposely lay out in the sun. I burn very easily. Tanning is not good for you anyways. It ages you and getting skin cancer is nothing I want.  I will stay pale, thank you.

Answer by louise2 at 7:32 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Yes...I never burn, always tan.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:36 AM on May. 30, 2010

• No. I embrace my paleness since I burn too easily; just not worth it. I do get a payoff, of sorts, though - I'm nearing 50 and am pretty much wrinkle free, which I totally attribute to protecting myself from the sun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I only get what sun can get through my SPF 50 sunscreen,and I am usually under an umbrella at the beach. I'd rather not have a bunch of yucky sunspots and wrinkles.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:57 AM on May. 30, 2010

• A little bit. Not sure how though, I put sunscreen on if I know I'm going to be outside for more than 5 minutes, and I reapply it twice as often as the bottle says. I would never do the tanning bed/laying out thing. I don't get how some women will fry their skin, turn into a lobster w/a painful burn just so it will turn into a nice tan. I couldn't do the whole "baking in a coffin" thing myself. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:41 AM on May. 30, 2010