Has anyone seen the new Shrek...good, bad, scary?

Wondering if it will be good, hate to go to a movie and pay and it stink!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• In my opinion it was better than the second movie but not as good as the first.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:39 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I liked it more than the 2nd one. I think I liked it as much as the first one.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:15 AM on May. 30, 2010

• It was just like all the other Shrek movies so if you like those you will probably like this one.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 AM on May. 30, 2010

• took my 3 year old she loved it.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:24 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I thought it was way better than Shrek 2 and Shrek 3.. I thought it was up there with the first Shrek. DH and I laughed through the whole thing and our 3 year old seemed to love it.. Although I did think they went a little too far with a couple of the jokes in this one such as the racist remark made by Donkey and the crude vagina reference. LOL.. The racist one was the only one I was really concerned with because a lot of kids know those terms, sadly.
    supermama322

Answer by supermama322 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i didn't like it as much as i did the other ones...dh liked it and he doesn't watch those kind of movies...but my 2 yo LOVED it!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2010