Did your second/third etc pregnancies seem much faster than your first?

My first pregnancy with my daughter seemed to go on FOREVER, everything was new - I was anxious, it seemed to go on for about 2 years!!

This is my second baby and I'm 22 weeks pregnant and it seems to be flying by really quickly, it's nice!

Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For me, my 1st went by so quickly because everything was new and exciting and there was so much to get ready. The other 4 (including this one) are much slower for me. Pregnancy is not an enjoyable time for me (I'm really sick, 24/7) and I can't wait until Rebecca gets here in July - this is my last!!

Answer by missanc at 12:56 PM on May. 30, 2010

• for me my first defintiely seemed longer then this one. It wasn't super long becuase I always had so much going on so I stayed really busy, but with this pregnancy I am now 21 weeks and it has been FLYING! Its kinda nice but at the same time I love being pregnant so Im kinda disappointed its going by so quickly!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:33 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I just had my 4th and I definitiley think it went really fast!!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:53 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Yes, my first seemed to drag on forever and this one has flown by. I can't believe it's been 26 weeks already, I'm not even close to being ready.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:09 AM on May. 31, 2010