anyone see sex in the city 2?

I am a huge sex in the city fan, but I havent gotten around to seeing any of the movies. I figured I might like them, since I'm a fan, but I know how some transitions from tv series to theaters go....usually not so good. Have you seen either movie? How about the second one? I heard the second one was terrible. But I'd love some reviews

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:29 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Loved the first one....2nd one was a disappointment:(
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 11:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• its sex and the city. and i saw the first movie and it was great. i have not gotten around to seeing the second one and i hope to go next week. the funniest thing is maybe it should be called sex in the city. lol
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:32 AM on May. 30, 2010

• WOOPS SORRY! havent had my coffee
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:36 AM on May. 30, 2010

• yes hi i'm a huge fan but cant even say the title right lol
    Owl_Feather

• I own all of the sex and the city's...I am a huge fan!!! Although alot of what goes on goes against my standards...I still like the tv series...I did see the movie and it was really good and just like the tv series, not much different. They stick to the characters overall attitudes and same overall jist of how the tv series usually goes. I did not get a chance to see the 2nd movie, but I will. Hope this helps :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I was never a huge fan but I am now!! I loved the second movie!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 10:19 AM on May. 30, 2010

• im not a fan either.. but i loved sex in the city 2. sarah jessica parker played an awesome character. she kissed her old BF by mistake, her DH got mad. but in the end he got over it and made her wear a big fat black diamond ring! lovely movie !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 30, 2010

• aaaaah anon 11:16 you're a spoiler lol well the previews kinda spoiled the fact that she bumped into him...if you have seen the series you can pretty much gather what happens
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:35 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Loved the first movie, wish I hadn't paid to see the second movie. it was awful!!!! It was so corny and chessy and had no storyline whatsoever, it was so dissapointing. And the previews give EVERYTHING away.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:35 PM on May. 30, 2010

• thats what I'm saying! I would have prefered the previews not tell me she bumped into Aiden...
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:31 PM on May. 30, 2010