Umbilical hernia and pregnant...anyone else gone through this?

I just have a quick question that could be pretty important. When I was pregnant with my 5th I ending up developing an umbilical hernia...ouch! My daughter was 10 lbs and they did not c-section. I am now currently pregnant with my 6th and still have the hernia, it has not gotten bigger, but I am wondering if this could cause complications and if anyone else has gotten pregnant with an umblical hernia and given birth and it turned out fine or if there was any complications? Help please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have one that has developed now and it is funny to me because this is also my 5th. The doctor said after I have my son we will see what happens and he may see about them doing surgery to correct it. I haven't gotten pregnant with one but good luck hon.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 5:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2010