Family aside, who is your favorite person in the world and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My best friend (other than my husband.) She and I were roomies in college, were in one another's weddings, still send emails several times a day as well as snail mail every week.

Answer by Bmat at 10:40 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Jesus!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:46 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Family or Not the only person in the world I could ever list here would be me... I'm the only one I have ever really been able to depend on when it counted...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Well since I consider my best friend family (she's more of a sister to me than my own siblings), I'll leave her out and say Homer Simpson. :-) He's just a really funny, great guy!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:48 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I really do not have any best friends, I guess I'm a loner, always have been since high school. I was bullied and picked on most of my school years, so when I got older, I really stayed to myself, it is better this way, no drama or two-faced people to deal with. So I have to say my 15 year old son is the best person in my life because he is a great kid, trouble -free, and just plain good, It can be difficult now for our kids to stay out of trouble, but he does.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:48 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I agree Jesus can be a perfect candidate to talk to, and you do not have to worry about your converstaion with him being spread around as gossip.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:49 AM on May. 30, 2010

• My super good friend T.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:50 AM on May. 30, 2010

• other than family (including my child)Id have to say the father of my daughter.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:52 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Darn it, my family is huge and close so almost all of my good friends are also distant relatives. lol. And my brother just married my other best friend so now she is family. haha.
    I have NO answer.... sad.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:22 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Well besides my family(including SO and my SS) my best friend who is more like my sister howevere it is deeper than that! We are soul sisters. In a past life reading I recently got, the woman said there is a specail person who was like my go to person in another life. Someone who was ALWAYS there and now in this life we have been friends for 22 years and we are in fact bound by the soul! I know when she is upset and needs help and she knows when I do! Of course we have had our spats but we always get over it and move on. In fact I am going to be sending her this link I'm sure she will love it!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:31 AM on May. 30, 2010