How many have actually met/spoken with a celebrity?

my bff just called to say that John Cena was at her job, and i was just going down the list of the celebs that i have had the chance to meet and there have been quite a few, and was wondering if anyone else has had some cool experiences with celebs.
i have met:
Lil wayne at a hotel(10 years ago before he was sooo famous and we were only like 16)
Tommy Davidson in a hotel shoppe (comedian/actor)
D.L. Hughley in the hotel elevator (comedian/actor)
Jay Anthony Brown at a hotel (comedian/radio personality for tom joyner)
Farnsworth Bentley(actor, former assistant to p.diddy, host of mtvs from G's to Gents)

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 11:27 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've met-
    Kurt Cobain (in a bar in Seattle)
    Eminem
    Kid Rock
    Metallica
    Diedrich Bader (at the bathrooms in Pike Place Market)
    Brooks and Dunn
    Jean-Claude Van Dam
    and probably a few others...
    mommymonkey

Answer by mommymonkey at 12:27 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I've talked to a ton. Not only have I known some personally, but I worked at an office that gave MRI's and CT scans and the players from the Colts and Pacers were always coming in for scans. I had to do all of their paperwork and get them ready for their scans. Jordan Sparks from American Idol also lived in my hometown and I was friends with her dad, who was an NFL player.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:31 AM on May. 30, 2010

• im an mri tech and i cant say which celeb due to privacy laws, but i've had comedians, atheletes and singers in my facility.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I am friends with some of the colts players and old pacer players. I have met Usher, Jeff Foxworthy, Reba, Brad Paisley, Ludacris Nickelback. Many more
    I have family that are in the entertainment industry so I meet alot of peeps and have become friends with them and their families.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:43 AM on May. 30, 2010

• probably not people most of you would know-
    I've met
    *B 52's Kate was so short and sweet!
    *Rogue (who loves to give hugs and will talk and talk!)and various other members of the Cruxshadows...a few times
    *William Faith twice from Faith and the Muse (now at least)
    *Dave Vanian and other members of the Damned
    *the guys from Bella Morte- very sweet also
    *the band Halestorm
    *Garbage- though that was at a music store and they kind of just filed people through...
    *Kevin Haskins of Bauhaus/Tones on Tail/Love and Rockets...missed meeting Peter Murphy and Daniel Ash by seconds-they went into the house... Kevin hung around for a bit and chatted though

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:17 PM on May. 30, 2010

• After a " Blood, Sweat & Tears " concert David Clayton Thomas pulled me up on the stage and asked me if I wanted to go backstage with the Band. I did and got to drink champagne out of little paper cups !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 1:20 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I have met Bret Michaels twice (very nice guy) in 2001 and 2003,
    Frankie Banali of Quiet Riot in 2007,
    was hit on by Carlos Cavaso of Quiet Riot in 1994,
    hung out (along with my husband) for about an hour with the members of Warrant in 1994,
    hung out behind the Rock Hall w/my husband and sons and all of the members of Veruka Salt (just them and my family) for about 2 hours in 2000. My sons were 8, 9, 12 and 13 and were in total awe and the band members just loved hanging out with my sons.
    and I have also briefly met the rest of Quiet Riot & the members of WASP but didn't really have any kind of conversation with any of them, just had them sign autographs.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:31 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I met Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, and Nikki Sixx at a hotel, talked to Tommy Lee and got their autographs!! They were all really nice!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 2:51 PM on May. 30, 2010

• so jealous of the ladies who met Bret Michaels and Kurt Cobain! i loooooove those guys!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 3:54 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Oh gosh, thanks Kelly. I totally forgot that I met Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars and Tommy Lee. I was on a Street Team for one of Nikki Sixx's bands and when Motley came to town I got to meet him, talked for a minute and also got to meet the other 2 as well. I think that was about 10 years ago.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 7:39 PM on May. 30, 2010