Do you buy name brand baby clothes?

If so, which brands?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, some. I really love Ralph Lauren. My son is wearing a Ralph Lauren outfit right now. I also really like the "Life is good" brand, so he has some of those shirts and onesies. He also has a pair of baby True Religion jeans, which I found at Neiman Marcus. He also has a couple of Burberry outfits. However, he also has many outfits that aren't name brand. I buy what's cute.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:32 PM on May. 30, 2010

• no way! they grow out of clothes so fast to me it would not be worth the money. i would rather put it towards other things for him.
    SkyM6

Answer by SkyM6 at 12:28 PM on May. 30, 2010

• The only way I'd buy name brand is if that's what I find on the rack at the goodwill or thrift store. The only thing I buy new for my daughter is underwear and socks. She just grows too fast for me to be paying so much for clothes.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:33 PM on May. 30, 2010

• At yard sales. We can't even afford Goodwill, their baby and kid clothes are $2.99! I buy soft clothes.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:49 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I will if it is... Off of ebay and out of season.

But i figure they are going to grow so fast it is pointless to buy expensive clothes, unless this is your first child and you plan on having at least 2 more.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 12:54 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I buy them from second hand stores when they are in good condition. That way dd still has cute brand name clothes, but i don't have to pay the expensive pricetag.
    TheJs

Answer by TheJs at 12:56 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I don't. I'm not opposed to it....but I just can't afford it for them or for me and my hubby. I'm not opposed to it, and I don't knock those who do, but i'd still hit the clearance rack in those stores first before going to the main racks!...even if I could "afford it" lol :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:56 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I love it when other people do. Then I can buy them at yard sales or thrift stores for a fraction of the cost. :-)
    Anonymous

• I do. But at high end consignment stores or thrift stores. They are in great condition and often with the tags still on and never been worn. All his clothes are mostly name brands that I buy. I buy clothes seasons ahead of time, even a few years a head of time. I have things that are for when he is five and he's three now. It works really well and no pressure to buy anything when the seasons start up. He's the cutest dressed but probably I have spent the least amount of money on his clothes than the other parents in his class.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:39 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I buy clothes at Target. Honestly, I don't buy much for my family is always buying my kids clothing.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:44 PM on May. 30, 2010