Pampered Chef....

Its so expensive.....so yesterday out on a drive we saw a box of free stuff in our neighborhood.

It was basically put out for trash!

What was it? Pampered chef stuff.

Is it not that great of a line?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• They actually have really great stuff everyone I know loves Pampered Chef, but it is expensive.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 1:02 PM on May. 30, 2010

• It is really good stuff, but that doesn't mean people are going to use it. I have a number of pieces that I don't really use, that doesn't mean they aren't good for what they do. And when I bought them and I did use them they were good, but now that I don't bake or do party treats or anything they don't get used. Chances are this was just the stuff your neighbor doesn't use any more... Like any other kitchen gadget, they stop getting used or we buy new "better" models...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:02 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I love anything Pampered Chef. It's all amazing. I know a woman who will replace something even if it's not old or broke, but she replaces it with the same regularity as changing her car's oil! She always sits it out by the road for someone to pick up.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:02 PM on May. 30, 2010

• And I don't really think it's that expensive. You aren't going to pay the same at WalMart as you will for PC, but you're getting a better quality product that will last you forever. I work PT for Macy's and I can tell you the PC prices aren't really far off from what we charge for Martha Stewart or even some "Macy's only " brands...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:03 PM on May. 30, 2010

• You pay for the quality...and all the pampered chef stuff is high quality. they even exchange your stuff for free if it breaks when it's under warranty! Just went to a party the other night and they had some really cool new stuf!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:05 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Well, I have some PC stuff that I bought from someone paying more because I thought it would be better quality. In my opinion, it's not worth the money but it is still good stuff. I dropped one thing from about a foot off the ground onto latex (er... some kind of poly-something) tile and it shattered completely. I'm not sure how I'd ever prove it was what I bought even if I wanted to get money back on the warranty. Whereas I've dropped Pyrex from higher to have it only crack. However, it is certainly not something I'd give away for free in a box.

"I work PT for Macy's and I can tell you the PC prices aren't really far off from what we charge for Martha Stewart or even some "Macy's only " brands... "

I can see where you're coming from but Macy's is, while not the very top brand, certainly upscale. The average salary in this country for a family of four is like 45K, and the median is lower. Macy's is expensive for us!
    MamaZoya

Answer by MamaZoya at 1:33 PM on May. 30, 2010

• ya you pay for quality..i have the measuring cup with the dry and wet measure and ive had it for i know 8 years and the print isnt even that all messed up from being washed..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:11 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Its good stuff. You could probably clean it up and Ebay the box for some pretty good money if you don't want it yourself
    Anonymous

• Your opinion is your opinion. I think it is fabulous stuff and have tons of it. I pay for the quality of it, rather than the cheap sh*t that falls apart from Walmart within a couple of days.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:58 AM on May. 31, 2010

• One person's treasure is another person's junk. I have always had good quality Pampered Chef products.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 4:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010