mountains out of mole hills

Do people with no real issues in their lives tend to make issues out of nothing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are some people that are just easily offended. They have no grasp on reality...and are emotionally not stable. There may not be physical problems, but there's definitely emotional problems with those types of individuals.
    Anonymous

• Yeah. But, it may seem like nothing to someone on the outside, but it's probably nothing to them. What may seem like a molehill to us may be a mountain to them. Plus, if they have no real issues in their lives, then they are less equipped with the experience to deal with it so they seem to overreact.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:18 PM on May. 30, 2010

• My Mom is the queen of making mountains out of mole hills. When I was young, I wasn't allowed to wear any color nail polish other than pink, because it "said something about me". Also, when I was about 15, I started shutting my bedroom door sometimes. Not for any particular reason, just for privacy. According to her, this meant I was "doing drugs".....JUST because I shut my door.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:43 PM on May. 30, 2010