If you have very hard times....

do you tend to begrudge those who have an easy life. Or do you try to figure out what they are doing differently than you, so as to strive for their ease. Or do you simply say 'good for them'.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's a choice to be that way. I never used to be, but I started hanging around people that do (horrible mistake) and now i'm like them. I catch myself being jealous and judging them for thier "easy" life and it makes me sick that I do it. I don't know how to get out of the rut of doing it either.
    Anonymous

• I say good for them.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:16 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I don't begrudge them, if anything I feel pity for them. The hard times in life are when you learn the most about yourself and those around you. You learn that no matter what you can survive and you can stand on your own feet... I think there are many people out there searching for something "more" out of life because they have had it easy and they don't know that everything they need is right inside them... I have been to the ROCK BOTTOM, and I KNOW without doubt I can and will always make it through... I feel for people who don't have that understanding or self strength.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:18 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Good for them I live my life on my terms I work my ass of and take care of my family the best way I know how and that i can. I am happy in my life that if other are doing better then me then i am happy for them.
    Anonymous

• I think everyone has different expiriences in life to fit what they need to learn. Some people will have financial struggles, whereas others will have a struggle with moral issues. We are all different and need to learn something different in life.
    Anonymous

• What's an easy life? Everyone has problems.
    Anonymous

• I say good for them, but sometimes i noticed that others can't be so kind. i have been on both sides of the fence, but i know that others don't always have an easy time saying good job, we've been so down and out before we couldn't buy a soda and now we got money coming in and others aren't so happy for us like we were for them.
    cammey219

Answer by cammey219 at 1:22 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Sabrina you are my hero!!!! I agree with her. I know that not having much money as a child or even now makes me know I do not NEED more than what can get me by! WOuld I like to take my DD places I did not go? Of course I do, however, I know that even if I am not able to I will give her a wonderful childhood and she will be better off than all the kids who get all they want and do not work a day in thier life before they leave college!(which their parents paid for)
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:24 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I do not begrudge because we cannot know what demons or devils must have been slain to maintain the good times we see we can only see it from the outside. What looks pretty from the outside is sometimes the magic of new eyes I do not judge because everyone is working or struggling in their own way we come in at the last act and like movies never see all of the work and blood and tears that went into it. Anything worth having is worth beating into submission clubbing on the head and dragging home to mount on the proverbial wall.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:28 PM on May. 30, 2010

• So if I live a life that has been one good thing after another.... with very very little strife... then I should be pitied????

My parents were middle class, they raised me well with good morals, I made minimal mistakes, I married a wonderful man, then had kids, I have my health and my kids are healthy.  My good life is part luck and part good choices.... but I should be pitied???

Do you suggest I go start making bad choices so that I can hit rock bottom to KNOW 100% what it is like to build myslef back up???  Or do you think you could find it in your heart NOT to pitty me because I am greatful 100% for my life???

Anonymous