• In the Spotlight:

Perceptions.....

Do you think that two people can go through the same sort of rough spot in life and one person can come out of it stronger while the other person whines through the whole thing and plays up the poor me.

Do you know anyone like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, my husband lol I'm the positive one that looks for the good.
    Anonymous

• Yeah. My brother and myself. Our parent's divorced when we were young, around mid-teens, and he played the poor me card, guilting them both into all kinds of crap. I think I came out stronger from it and am better able to take care of myself and my family than he is. He's currently in jail for the, I think, 6th or so time for doing stupid shit all his life. So, yeah. we went through the same thing and came out of it totally different.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:20 PM on May. 30, 2010

• yes yes yes!! I have seen it so many times. Its all in how people handle things. I suffer from depression, bad depression, I have for 11 years, and Im only 23. I never sit and bitch about it, or try to get attention, or use it as an excuse for anything. and yet I have people close to me that get down some days they immediately say they are bipolar or some BS and start using it as an excuse for everything and expect everyone to roll over and die for them. It annoys the sh** out of me. so the short answer is yes lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:46 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Definitely.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 1:51 PM on May. 30, 2010