Looking

I am looking for some thing to do for me other than Avon that I have tried. Does anyone have any ideas for something that will not cost an arm and a leg to get started?

CharityTipton

Asked by CharityTipton at 1:29 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you considered the Pampered Chief line? There are not too many parties I will go to anymore, but im always up for a Pampered Chief get together. Love their products. Good luck
    Anonymous

• What a divided type of time we are living in. We all want the same things, land for lease, a good living, some moral stay at home job, something you don't keep if it doesn't work out, and yep, I also did the avon thing. Guess what I see happening, suppose nobody is selling anything on those QVC and HSN networks, I wonder what happens to all that stuff?? Does the value get so low that they end up in a dollar store??? I am wondering if anything super expensive that doesn't get sold for a lofty profit gets put on to dollar store level or flea market steals. It seems that nobody is in the day and age getting a good footing, meaning that it's probably going to start getting ground level, where things will just be traded and bartered, or given away, the bible says that jewels and silver,gold,and diamonds etc, will be thrown into the streets. I need to see the scripture to find out exactly where it does say it but it's OT.
    Anonymous

• What the above could also mean is if you buy liquidation sale prices of going til gone on HSN or QVC or the GEM NETWORK that is if you don't have to worry about credit card debt and CAN sell it in a business to buyers on your own or go ahead to a flea mkt, set a stand and give it a bottom line markdown price, and just make sure you get enough to get more of the bundle for the next week, month or year. I'd for sure think it would get off the ground, if you start small enough ; "just to see how many interested buyers and repeat types are for sure really interested.

Gee, this is not a bad idea , not one bit!!!
    Anonymous

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions. Have a great holiday!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:21 PM on May. 30, 2010

• look on my profile..i have a journal of money making stuff.. im building a website currently and it should be up next week with hundreds of job ops.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:09 PM on May. 30, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:02 PM on May. 30, 2010

• There are a lot of good ideas for work ideas here:   Work at Home Ideas

anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 6:55 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. Take a look around my website and if you would like more information let me know.
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:05 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I work with Dynamic Income Solutions. No joining fees. We build multiple teams and bring in multiple streams of income. Please email me at DShellhorn4solutions@gmail.com if your interested!
    I will send you some information to read about our company. I would love to have you or anyone else on my team! Its fun and simple work!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 7:53 PM on May. 30, 2010

• What does an arm and a leg cost now a days?

then i can tell you.

lmao

Anonymous