Dreams...

Does anyone know anything about dreams?
I had a dream last night about me driving on the express way, one that ive never driven on before and the lines kept coming and going so I was sweerving to follow the lines and ended up getting everyone on the road mad. I pulled off into a parking lot and this man who I thought was a police officer said "you were driving pretty crazy back there" I told him if he wanted to give me a ticket to just give me one and he said to wait there then I realized he wasnt a cop. He came back and asked me where I was going, I told him kmart, he said he knew where it was but there was one closer. He parked my care, we went into a store that was in this parking lot first and things went from there and we ended up walking out holding hands and him coming home with me. The last thing I remember was we were naked and he told me he cares about me and my daughter and is going to take care of us.
Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• people have tried to find a deeper meaning in dreams since the beginning of mankind. the fact is they are not our deepest desires or what we want subconsciously. they don't try to tell you anything. they are mere hallucinations we have in a stage 4 rem sleep, they go no deeper than that
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:10 PM on May. 30, 2010

• You're lost in life perhaps? Don't know which road to take?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:13 PM on May. 30, 2010