Is it normal for some women to have morning sickness come back in the third trimester?

Im 34 wks (tomorrow), and I've been having problems keeping stuff down since friday night. I felt nauseous all day Friday, and I'm still nauseous & getting sick. A lot of ppl have told me its b/c I over did it cleaning my apartment on Thursday.. but I ddint do anything I didnt do during my first pregnancy or that I havent done already this pregnancy...

The baby has dropped and Thursday I had that "boost of energy" they say you get hwne you're close.. Now I'm sick. ugh.

MayBaby0507

Asked by MayBaby0507 at 2:01 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think last time I had about two months where I didn't feel sick lol. So, yeah, it all came back to me in the third trimester and I was taking it easy. Very little lifting, cleaning, etc. For me it got worse the closer to my due date I got. I'm hoping it'll be better this time around :)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:30 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I have heard it is possible to be sick in your 3rd trimester. Im at at 29 weeks.
    WendiWatson

Answer by WendiWatson at 5:24 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I had morning sickness in the first AND third trimester with both of my boys, and I'm heading towards first tri morning sickness this go-round as well. It's totally normal. Just another lovely side effect of creating life lol
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:15 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Yes. Your baby begins to press more on your esophagus and such causing nausea. It is completely normal.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:56 PM on May. 30, 2010

• For me it was-not fun huh? Hang in there-you are almost done!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:25 PM on May. 30, 2010