Guilty!! Ever done this?

Posted a question as anon, and then answered your own question without being an anon? Haha.

Or done the same exact thing, only it's answering a question instead?

Guilty of the second one. :D

ManicMomma02

Asked by ManicMomma02 at 3:09 PM on May. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yes...

I always post in this area anon.... there are some scary women here and I do not want to get pms or anything from the extreme moms that I find in the answer section.

Dont get me wrong there are some, many, very very nice ladies here... but the extreme moms scare the hell out of me!!

Anonymous

• The only time I answer anon is when it's about bad family stuff and I'm using examples of my own family. I have some family and friends from the "real" world on here and I'd rather them not know that I'm airing all the dirty laundry for the whole internet to see. And, yeah, I sometimes ask anon if it's about something similar and I don't want the people I know to know it's me.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:14 PM on May. 30, 2010

• lol haha, no but it sounds like fun...
    Anonymous