Washcloth bibs????

I need help please... I'm wanting to make bibs from washcloths or hand towels. I had a couple for my kids, and they worked great. They had 2 snaps in the back to adjust to their size as they got older. Anyone have a step by step guide how to make these??

NicoR

Asked by NicoR at 3:20 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• http://www.ehow.com/how_5783124_make-baby-bibs-out-washcloths.html
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 3:24 PM on May. 30, 2010

• you can actually just make a pattern yourself. my mom's turned out looking kind of like dog bones, but you can draw a pattern on a piece of paper until you get it how you like it.
    She used a flannel print on one side (depending on girl/boy) and terry cloth on the other side...sew them inside out and leave a little gap so you can turn them right side out. then finish by sewing up the hole and she liked to sew just a decorative stitch around the perimeter of it.
    happy crafting!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:26 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I made them with fingertip towels, and cut a circle for the head to go through, and attached a t-shirt neck. They were great because nothing slipped under that neckline!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:25 PM on May. 31, 2010