Did you plan your pregnancies, were they "happy uh-ohs" or was it in between, not activly trying but no protection either?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 3:32 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our first was a birth control fail. I wouldn't say my initial reaction was happy, but I was there within days. DH was happy from the start.

This one was a not actively trying, but not actively trying to prevent, either. Happy, though. :)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:44 PM on May. 30, 2010

• My OB said to me when I got pregnant the last time, "were you using birth control or condoms or anything?" I said no...and he said "then you were trying to get pregnant"...lol So I guess none of ours were Uh Oh's ...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:35 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Happy uh-ohs

I had a tubal no more uh-ohs for me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:38 PM on May. 30, 2010

• With my 1st one we weren't actually trying, but we didn't use protection either. With the second one we were using protection and even now I don't know exactly how I got pregnant lol!! She was a happy uh-oh! The best uh-oh ever!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 3:43 PM on May. 30, 2010

• first one we were married and my sil who had been trying forever was finally pg so we kind of took chances... but were not actively trying.  Second and Third were planned and we were trying... but only took about 2 tries each.

Anonymous

• With my 1s and 2nd we did kind of plan them- we decided that the times were 'right' to have a baby so we stopped using bc and then let nature take over and we did get pregnant fairly soon with each. The 3rd pregnancy was an 'uh-oh' - we were not using bc and not really trying to get pregnant so it was a surprise when it happened. Unfortunately that one ended in a miscarriage. The 4th pregnancy was the one I put a lot more effort into-- I did the ovulation charting and told the hubby what the 'best' days were.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:46 PM on May. 30, 2010

• They were both happy uh-ohs. We both wanted to be surprised, and not have the pressure of trying on our side. :]
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 3:46 PM on May. 30, 2010

• happy for me...not so much my bf..well...ex bf shortly after..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:43 PM on May. 30, 2010

• with my first two excited and planned. however, w/my youngest I thought I was too old to have another baby, she was a suprize but today, i love her more than anything and could not imagine what my life would be like w/out her.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 5:02 PM on May. 30, 2010

• both of mine were planned.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:02 PM on May. 30, 2010