1. How many steps does the guard take during his walk across the tomb of the Unknowns and why?
2. How long does he hesitate after his about face to begin his return walk and why?
3. Why are his gloves wet?
4. Does he carry his rifle on the same shoulder all the time
and, if not, why not?
5. How often are the guards changed?
6. What are the physical traits of the guard limited to?
Does anyone know the answer to any of these questions?
Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events
Answer by Robsmommy at 8:58 PM on May. 30, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on May. 30, 2010
If you want to know the truth behind that chain mail, then go here.
Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on May. 30, 2010
Answer by neebug3766 at 4:00 PM on May. 30, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 30, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on May. 30, 2010
Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:58 PM on May. 30, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on May. 30, 2010
Answer by Zanjea at 8:13 PM on May. 30, 2010
Most young people don't know what an honor it is and the pride those solders take to guard the tombs. Long hours and a lot of hard work to even prepare to do that job. It takes 6 hours to even shine their own shoes and there can not even be a speck of lint on their uniforms. They can not even have a drink of alcoholoff duty and must be of utmost behavior at all times..
Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:54 AM on May. 31, 2010
Featured Posts in All Groups