Can anyone help me figure out what this show is?

I think it was on a few years ago. I think it was something about a guy who re lives the same day over and over trying to figure out why...he gets abducted and I think he always dies at the end. I know it was a tv show not a movie(not premonition or groundhog day but like those) I know its kinda vague....and IM retty sure it didnt last long. I watched the first episode when it was aired but didnt watch more after that and would like to give it another try if I can figure out what it is and find it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Are you talking about the show......"Daybreak?....It had Taye Diggs in it, and he was a cop?
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 2:55 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Quantum Leap?
    Anonymous

• no, it's not Quantum Leap. That show was about a guy who jumped from place & time to literally be in another person's body and save the day

I'm not sure about the one you're looking for but wanted to clarify that Quantum Leap isn't it!
    Anonymous

• Yes! Thats it....Day Break! Thanks so much. Too bad it was only one season though.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 5:54 AM on May. 31, 2010