I hate the movie "UP"! My kids love it but it always makes me cry and feel depressed! Anyone else?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 5:31 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg... the whole opening when they cant have children and then they grow old having to dip into savings the whole way... yes I cry too!
    Anonymous

• That movie made me cry too, but it is such a cute movie! Definitely one of the best I have seen in a while!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:33 PM on May. 30, 2010

• The guy reminds me of my grandfather, so yes, it made me cry!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:36 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I'm this way with Wall-E....I don't cry, but it totally depresses me!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, that movie made me cry as well, but I still loved it. That opening scene was the most heart breaking scene in a kids movie, ever.
    Quatrekins

Answer by Quatrekins at 5:43 PM on May. 30, 2010

• man the opening had a tear in my eye lol, it was sad when she died! i was like, WHY is this in a kids movie! its supposed to be humor not a drama lol. i thought the movie was ok, it only had a few funny parts and my kids liked it the first few go rounds but got bored with it quickly. we like classics like lion king, all dogs go to heaven, and some new like princess and the frog, and space chimps
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 5:44 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I've never seen it. My kids haven't either. Not big movie watchers here.
    Anonymous

• The part that upset me was the mean stepmother who wouldn't let the boy talk with his dad saying he called his dad too much. OMG, what a wicked stepmother and worse that dad was so up the stepmom's behind that he was too busy for his own child! I liked the movie itself though
    Anonymous

• I think the intro is sad... but the talking dogs more than make up for it!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:23 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I didn't really enjoy that movie. I didn't think it was all that humorous, and the plot line was too long and drawn out and boring.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:03 PM on May. 30, 2010