STARTED AF ON 5/29 WHEN WILL BE A GOOD TIME TO BD?

IM CONFUSED ON THE FERTILE DAYS N WHEN WILL BE A GOOD TIME TO GET PREGNANT WHEN N AFTER I START MY MENSRUAL.. PLZ HELP

mscuevas

Asked by mscuevas at 5:39 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to Babycenter.com and scroll down to the very bottom. They have an ovulation calender that is amazingly accurate.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:41 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Not everyone has perfect 28 day cycles. You need to watch for cervical mucus when you wipe after urinating. The best (most fertile) mucus is clear, stretchy or lubricative. A good book is Toni Weischler's (sp?) Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:27 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I started on the 27th and my fertile period is somewhere from the 5th to the 10th.. so your only a few days behind me. Not all women ovulate around the same predicted time though. Do you use at home ovulation kits?? If not you may want to consider those they are great
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:07 AM on May. 31, 2010

• The last few days ive had cm that is eggwhite n stretchy n alot of it. Hopefully this is our month. All we can do is pray about it n wait. The ovulation tracker said i ovulate on the 14th n fertile 11th thru 16th. I started having mild cramping n pain in left side on the 14th so I guess it was accurate. This is the first month that i have actually tracked n watched for ovulation n ive noticed so much more about my body since i started. If that pain was ovulation then that was the first pain i was happy to have lol
    mscuevas

Answer by mscuevas at 8:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010