can my 17 year old boyfriend well close 2 b boyfriend get arrested if anything happened between me and him since im 14????

cherry6969

Asked by cherry6969 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• um - if your parents press charges and you are in a state that allows parents to press charges without their childs consent.
    I would be worried about neglecting my daughter to hang out with someone who only wants me for sex.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yes if ur parents press charges. I've been through this i was 16 with a 19 yr old but he got me preg my mom hated him but he was a good person so she decided not to and hey now we're married with 3 kids.
    vmommy3

Answer by vmommy3 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• If your caught in a motel room or car with him the police dont need your parents permission to press charges.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Perhaps you should reconsider even having a physical relationship with him, let alone any boy/man, since you have a baby already and one on the way! Now is the time to focus on your children, not on boyfriends.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Neither of you are of age.
    ColieO

Answer by ColieO at 6:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• shes not even a member here any more. I just tried to look at her page and it says shes not a cafemom member.
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 10:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Girl, you better be careful. You are too young for that...soon you will be crying that you are pregnant!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yes absolutely, you are not able to consent to sex in any state, and if your parents decide to press charges he will go to jail for statutory rape or rape depending on the state. you really shouldnt be having sex honey, you should be focused on education and sports or a hobby.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 4:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• you are 14..why are you on cafemom?
    Anonymous