Would you feel if you ex left you for a women 2x your size

My ex told me that i need to lose weight now i find out that he cheated with a women that weighs more at least 150 lbs more than me.

MaKaylasMom2006

Asked by MaKaylasMom2006 at 6:32 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• It would mean to me that he was looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship and he chose to attack your weight. Obviously that is not problem for him, he was looking for an excuse to be done with you.
    Take it as he was right, you needed to lose weight. By him leaving you, you lost just enough, My guess is about 200lbs of fat... HIM.
    Just be thankful you no longer have that toxic person in your life anymore.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:38 PM on May. 30, 2010

• In the book WHY MEN CHEAT men said they left bc the wife didn't take care of his EMOTIONAL needs. It has nothing to do with looks.
    Anonymous

• Ditto SleepingBeautee.

I wouldn't care about if she was fatter or skinnier, just that my husband chose her over me.
    If I were in your situation though I'd be glad to be rid of him. He clearly has no respect for you and is a lousy person anyway.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:41 PM on May. 30, 2010

• It has not happened to me, but my sis was in a similar situation. Her ex had complained to co-workers that my sis was 'morbidly obese' and of course my sis somehow found out what he said about her. She went on a diet/excercise program and lost 150 lbs lbs and by that point the relationship was over and she kicked him out. When they were separated he met 'sham-wow' who was easily 200-lb heavier than my sis had ever been. She finds it very funny that he latched onto someone who was so huge, especially when he made such comments about her weight.
    Anonymous

• I remember something my grandmother always said..

"if someone cheats on someone prettier or handsomer, it's more about the sex, than it is anything else... but if they aren't, you must worry, because in there is love that was greater than what you shared".

and " love is in the eyes of the beholder".

I know it must make you feel like shit that he left you for a woman probably twice your size, but in otherwords, it wasn't meant to be, and he's probably found what he needs and it's time for you to find what you need.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:06 PM on May. 30, 2010

• anon.. he probably made those comments about your sis because men like to show off what they have. He may have felt she was just fine, and likes bigger women (obviously), but is embarrassed by what he desires. It cost him your sister, hopefully he'll learn to man up and just admit what he likes and leaves it alone.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:09 PM on May. 30, 2010

• He's your ex...sounds to me like you need to move on and stop worrying about HIS life.
    Anonymous

• id feel happy for him because hes gone. this did happen to me. so after the hurt. i realized that it was not about me. he has his issues. and when he remarried i was glad. that he is happy. and so am i. now i dont have to put up with his cheating ways. its someone elses problem now. i am happy. maybe your sister will decide to be happy for herself that shes lost a loser. him.
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 8:32 PM on May. 30, 2010