loosing weight and pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• are you saying you ARE pregnant AND losing weight? On purpose or is it just happening? Alot of morning sickness?? are you seeing an OB?

if you are pregnant and WANT to lose wt, I would not suggest it. Your baby needs the nutrition. Just try and eat healthy and get some exercise...
    Anonymous

• I lost quite a bit when I was pregnant, but not on purpose. I am pretty overweight, my Dr kept an eye on things and said it was common for an overweight woman to lose rather than gain.

Anonymous

• well then I wouldn't worry about it....as long as you are eating healthy and getting rest/some exercise, then you can expect a healthy outcome. I was very overweight with my son and I didn't gain a whole lot...I think maybe you are more aware of what you eat during pregnancy and have a healthier lifestyle which may account for the wt loss....
    Anonymous

• I lost 30 pounds during my third pregnancy...unintentionally...Baby is 8 years old now and she is wonderful!
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 8:03 PM on May. 30, 2010