birth control

can I start birth control once my baby is out? i lost my sex drive with this pregnancy and it's starting to come back now that i'm at the end (8 months) but at 8 months positions are limited and i want to be able to go crazy with my husband once i reach that 6 week post partum but you can't have sex once you just start bc so i wanna know if i can go on it once the baby is out so i'll be ready once the 6 weeks is up. idk if breastfeeding is a factor but i'm not breastfeeding because i need to go back to work asap so my husband and i are gonna alternate taking care of her while the other is at work. anyway thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Health

• you need to wait until 6 weeks post to get ok from your OB and then you can start something. You'll prob have to use a back-up until you are sure it's effective. I would speak to your OB now about it so you can have a plan in place..
    Anonymous