Question about labor

This morning I went and peed and when I wiped I had some of the mucus plug on the toilet paper. Well then all day I have had more pressure and feel very crampy. My stomach has been tightening so I am assuming they are contractions, I also dont feel very good I cant eat alot. Do you think I am in labor or it could soon be? I am 35 weeks and 4 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is possible.A sure sign is when your back starts to hurt.You'll know it when it happens.I still think you should let your o/b know what is happening.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 7:27 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I would call your OB right away!
    Anonymous

• if you are having more then 6 contractions in an hour time to go to the hospital.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:29 PM on May. 30, 2010

• you don't always have back pain...I didn't.....are your drinking enough water???
    Anonymous

• at only 35 weeks you shouldn't wait until you have many contractions....call your OB
    Anonymous

• Yes drinking water. Could the pain be from me dilating? The contractions hurt but they aint close together. I am having pains in my back and in my stomach.
    Anonymous

• Drink water and lay on your left side. If the contractions do not subside, time them. Call your OB/GYN after timing a couple of contractions. Contractions should be a consistent time apart. I am betting the doctor is going to want you to be monitored so I would pack a bag to take to the hospital. I had my son at 35 weeks. He went straight to the NICU, so don't hesitate to go to the hospital. Your baby may be ready to come out.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:48 PM on May. 30, 2010

• k get off the computer and go to the hospital. if the pain doesnt go away no matter what you do. you are in labor but since you are preterm just go to the hospital now
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:50 PM on May. 30, 2010