FOR THOSE OF YOU MOMS THAT DO SPANK!?!

When spanking your kids do you just start spanking and hit anywhere or do you aim for the butt but for some reason they don't let you get to their butt so you hit their legs or hands/arms that get in the way.
I don't want to hear the bashing... Please... Thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on May. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• NO my kids have warning and they know its on the butt and they do not move. I am calm YES calm so I am not just beating or hittig at whatever I can get at.
    Anonymous

• I do aim for the butt, sometimes their hands do get in the way butt yea I aim for the butt
    You don'y have to worry about me bashing you, I do spank my kids sometimes.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 8:04 PM on May. 30, 2010

• aim for the butt but sometimes hands do get in the way so their hands get spanked too
    Anonymous

• It would take a lot for them to get a spanking but when they do get one, I aim for the butt. Sometimes they put their hands in the way and I tell them to move them. But when I'm spanking they act like their dying even though i'm barely tapping them.
    Anonymous

• When they were toddlers if they where reaching for something they shouldn't touch they would get a light smack on thier hand. Then when they were a little older and got spankings it would be just once or twice on the bottom with a hand.
    Anonymous

• I aim for the bottom, but if they wiggle, sometimes thighs can get spanked.

But as they are getting older, spanking is less and less a tool I need to use.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:37 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I don't ever hit if I'm angry. I spank when I calm - but mostly I am calm anyway. If I'm angry, it's time-out or just go upstairs.

My 3yo has started putting her hands in the way. Which I thought was crazy when I first saw her do it because we honestly don't spank that much. Well, she gets a lot more butt-whippin's than her sister did because she's more defiant.

And yeah, my oldest is 7 and she very rarely gets spankings. There are other things to 'discipline' her with.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 6:49 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I used to pop my DD on the leg or hand, but now I aim directly for the butt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Butt, thighs...never when angry though. He's given warnings and then I will tell him he's getting a spanking.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 10:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2010