have you ever felt good about where you are in life when you see someone who is struggling?

i dont mean it in a cocky way, i mean it in a "wow i really dont have it so bad and im really blessed" kinda way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah,everytime we visit the inlaws

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:09 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Unfortunately I think ppl look at my life and think that. :(
    Anonymous

• I actually have been to the bottom of the barrel cause I lost a house when my ex went to jail a long time ago. Ended up at the food bank cause I was out of money. Scary place to be. If I see someone in a worse position then me, I truly feel bad for them. Because of what I went through, on some level Im always afraid that could happen again to us. I guess cause it was so tramatic for such a long time. I was chasing my paycheck every two weeks by taking out those pay day loans. I guess Im just saying that I feel their pain.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes in a "there but for the grace of god" sort of way. I had to work very hard to get where I am now and took some hard knocks along the way so I'm very grateful to have learned from my mistakes and have them behind me.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:13 PM on May. 30, 2010

• A friend of mine has a son that is slowly dying; he's only 7 years old. He just received his Make-A-Wish gift this past week. Just thinking about this family helps me to realize how precious life is and to be grateful for what you have now because tomorrow it might be gone.
    Anonymous

• ALL the time. I've been very lucky in life, and have always had it fairly easy...especially compared to some. It makes me feel good in the sense that I know I should be happy and thankful, but it also makes me feel bad because I feel sorry for them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:01 PM on May. 30, 2010

• A friend of mine has a son that is slowly dying; he's only 7 years old. He just received his Make-A-Wish gift this past week. Just thinking about this family helps me to realize how precious life is and to be grateful for what you have now because tomorrow it might be gone."

Wow. That is horrible, and this is exactly what I mean when I say that I have it so much better than some. Those poor people. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:02 PM on May. 30, 2010