Why is it?

The other night I put my kids to sleep (how I wish they had their own rooms already) anyway they have bunk beds (boy & girl) my dd sleeps on the top bunk and my ds sleep on the bottom they started to do this ever so often on the weekends but not all of the time want to stay up late and watch TV and both of them sleep 2gether on the bottom. The other night I saw this and my dd did not look too comfty I told her if I were u I would sleep on the top bc they are both getting too big u r not going to sleep well. Sure enough the next morning she was complaining about hoe his brothers feet were on her face...lol
Also she wanted to wear a dress I told her no bc you are not going to get to play the way u want well she did WHAT SHE wanted and was complaining about how hot the dress was making her feel. I told her so.
Mommy's know best ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on May. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Just wait, it gets better! My dd is almost 18 and she doesnt want to hear it, ever. lol
    Anonymous