Do you think this is too young?

Mydh and I got an Ipod for our dd she is 7 today omg she loved it she is constantly using my Iphone and playing the videos and singing along so that is when we decided to get her this SHE LOVES IT she has been on it allday we finally gave it a break to charge...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on May. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Just make sure she knows this can NEVER go to school. Teacher will take it away, or it could be stolen. Been there twice with teen son
    Anonymous

• I guess it's up to you. My kids like playing on mine, but I'm not going to get them their own simply because at ages 8 and almost 6 I don't want it getting lost or broken. We also have a limit on how long they can play games (because my son would play games all day if we let him!) and having their own handheld would make that a lot harder to enforce.

My dh suggested getting dd a Nintendo DSi for her b-day next month because she would like a lot of the games that they have, but I'm on the fence because she hasn't actually asked for it, and dh is already telling her to get off the computer five times a day so I think giving her a toy and then telling her to leave it alone would be a bit frustrating for everyone!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:30 PM on May. 30, 2010

• no i dont think its too young
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:35 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Not too young, times they are a changing and this is thier version of our protable CD players...lol remember those big clunky things.....
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 2:13 PM on May. 31, 2010