Is your ds a pain in the butt like mine is to mine...lol???

When you go shopping and you throw in a few not so healthy stuff in your cart and when u get home unloading the groceries your kids see what you bought do they constantly bug you about having it. I mean sometimes they wait bc I have to make dinner then I will give it to them for dessert. But for some reason my ds is such a pain in the butt he is constanly asking for stuff to nibble on I tell him no wait till later so he'll wait but not even 30 mins. Later he's back bugging me I tell him you come back again I am NOT giving you nothing. He'll leave stomping. I tell him maybe if you stop coming to me every 5 mins. I would have giving it to you long time ago his response is yeah right. he just buggs the crap out of me sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on May. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well... it would be hard for me to wait 30 min, what do you want from your son ???? :-)))
    Anonymous

• Don't bring it in the house if you don't want your son to have it. But, yes, my son always comes in the kitchen when I am preparing dinner and either trys to eat some of it, grab a snack from the pantry or try to get me to change the menu when I am already cooking. It is so annoying. It's like he is trying to pick a fight with me.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2010