What kind of pads do you use for at night?

I hate being on my period bc sometimes I leak and stain and I don't care to sleep with a tampon NOT while I sleep I might want to sleep in longer than 8 hours..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• always overnight pads work i use two though i put one from the middle of the undies to the back and then the other goes from the front to overlap the first pad. it works sometimes i also wear a tampon because after my tubal ligation i have horrible periods but i do also get up at nite to use the rest room and i take out the tampon.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 10:36 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I think its funny how you put this in the category of just for fun,,,lol Anyway, I like the always overnight long pads. :)
    Anonymous

• I can't use tampons any more, but when I could I never stuck to the 8 hour rule... I changed them when they needed changed and through the night, that was often more than 8 hours.

However, to your question I just wear the same "Always" pads that I wear through the day to bed. They do just as good at night as they do through the day.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:25 PM on May. 30, 2010

• You don't wake up during the middle of the night to go potty?
    Anonymous

• Stayfree.
    Anonymous

• get the overnight longs with wings and stayfree or always is the way to go
    Anonymous

• Cloth pads.
    Anonymous

• Dont wear pads cause Im an adult, not a pre-teen lol Not to mention pads are disgusting. A tampon will keep things under control an ENTIRE nights sleep.

Anonymous

• Always Infinity are really good...but on the 2 heaviest nights, I use one of my LOs leftover diapers. Haven't had a problem since I started doing it!
    Anonymous