When you go a ballpark do you keep to yourself or are you a talker?

I wish I was a talker I just don't have much to say but if someone were to talk to me I would talk but not to keep carrying a conversation I mean be nice but I don't want to over do it. Some people just don't know when to shush....Which one are you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I make comments now and then, but usually my husband and I keep to ourselves and watch the game!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:29 PM on May. 30, 2010

• The only ballpark I go to is to my sons baseball games,lol. I don't mind chit chatting but it does get annoying when this one lady keeps on talking my ear off...its like..hey! I wanna watch the kids play the game,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:38 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I hate talkers. I came to watch a game not hear a blow by blow of someones elses life. If you are a talker. Shut up! Oh... and get the hell off your cell phone. Thanks. :)
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:39 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I only go to the ball park with other people and we usually chitchat. I see no problem with people talking during a baseball game. Of course I am talking about professional baseball where its kind of noisy anyway.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:52 PM on May. 30, 2010

• yep, the game is for watching not talking endlessly and stay off the cell phone and if you need to communicate with someone on your cell learn how to text
    Anonymous