Has anyone else had same problems after c-section?

I had DS by c-section almost 9 months ago, and since I have had a lot of problems. At first I had diarrhea every time I ate, and that stopped about 6-7 months pp, I have had a strange rash on my arms and part of my legs since delivery, and within the last 4 monthss I have a hard time telling when I have to pee, I almost pee on myself at least once a day. My scar is still tender and itches a lot. I am seeing my dr but so far we haven't figured anything out! Any one else have these or similar issues?

ArmyWifeAshlie

Asked by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:54 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Health

• No I had my C-section almost 5 months ago and I have not experienced any of these problem.
    Anonymous

• I would get a second opinion from another Dr. if my Dr. didn't know what was causing those issues.
    Anonymous

• I've seen 4 drs. 2 ob/gyn's and 2 GP's! I'm so tired of it all! My surgery went fine, I was up and walking 15 hrs later...
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:58 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I've had two sections, #1 3 years ago, #2 18 months ago, and haven't had any of that except for a bit of itching and tenderness, but it didnt' last as long as yours has. I'm due the end of July and will have another.
    I hope you find out what's going on...hopefully nothing serious. Google it as well and look up all those things as side effects of your C section. GL! xo
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:58 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I have the same issues with my c section scar still itching and it's been almost 14 months. I also get really gassy everytime I eat. When I say gassy.. I mean BUBBLE GUT. I can put my hand on my belly and it literally feels like theres a baby in there kicking lol My husband thought I was going crazy until I told him to feel it and he got grossed out lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:01 PM on May. 30, 2010

• ok i have had so many problems. my daughter is 20 months old. i just had surgery again a few weeks ago. i have had extreem pain since i had her. keep pushing for treatment. my scar tissue was so bad that i had to have it removed. i had problems peeing and pooing for several months after delivery. i still have some pooing prob. but the surgery helped the pain alot. itching is ok, but pain is not. you need to see a general surgion. they will help the most. write everything you are feeling down on paper, and date it. take it to your doc at every visit. i have had to be on pain meds for almost the whole last 20 months. now i am starting to back down off of them but i have to go really slow. it sucks but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. you need to bug the crap out of your docs. dont take no for an answere. i am here if you need anything. just message me. i can help you through it. i am so sorry. :(
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 10:02 PM on May. 30, 2010

• @preggy, if you could message me, that'd be awesome! My iPhone won't let me type in the message thing! I actually go to a surgeon on Tuesday to have 7 skin lesions removed so I will talk to them! I have drs approved by Tricare so they kinda aren't helpful.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:13 PM on May. 30, 2010

• A lot of women actually have similar symptoms. Have you talked to your local ICAN chapter? They might help you find a doctor who is well-versed in post-cesarean complications.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:32 PM on May. 30, 2010

• No...I have no idea what that is, can you please message me with some information? I have a weird form of tricare, it's tricare prime, but I don't have to go on post, I can pick a civilian doctor, they just aren't very helpful!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:38 PM on May. 30, 2010