Why is question so addicting?

I swear I have a life. An over the top crazy single parent life. But when Im home and alone, I just want to come in here and hang out. Does anyone else go through this? I have a million chores to do, but I get cemented to the chair and just want to question and answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's me, I'm addicted to these questions lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:15 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Yeah, i'm here everyday lol It's like an escape. I partly feel good that people like what I say (I get best answers every now and then). I also like connecting with other mothers about simple things like getting your child to brush thier teeth :)
    Anonymous

• lmao me too!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:15 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Sometimes it's like a train wreck... you can't look away but you don't believe what your seeing.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:19 PM on May. 30, 2010

• hellooo me too! I should be working, but your question caught my eye :-)
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:19 PM on May. 30, 2010

____

this... i am really baffled by the stupidity and presumptuousness of so many people. and how horrible women are to each other.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:23 PM on May. 30, 2010

• omg yes me too!! my house looks like a fn torando hit it, but for some reason im still on cafemom right now.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:32 PM on May. 30, 2010

• For the most part it's a good time though the cruelty, rudeness and stupidity of some people is remarkable. I asked a question a few days ago which got a lot of great answers but there was a few that completely missed what I was asking and thought I was trying to change my daughter...I'm not sure how they could have misinterpreted what I asked but somehow they did and I just ignored their comments.
    Anonymous

• OP here, I have to also add that I learn in here. I share expierence and I learn from other moms,,,thanks ladies,,,,love my CM sisters
    Anonymous

• Guilty! My grandson and I are dividing up time on the computer today and I'm watching his minutes so I can get back on fast!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 PM on May. 30, 2010