Is anyone else peeing this much?

I'm going to be 13 weeks pregnant but since day one I literally get up and I'm not kidding about this every hour at night. Sometimes its really easy to go, other times I have to sit there and wait and wait, and finally it will happen. I will have to go so bad but if I think someone is waiting on me, or I feel rushed, like at doctors apt.'s I can't go! I have to wait ten minutes or so, then I can go. I don't think its normal and my doc never says much when I complain about this. What is everyone else experiencing?

KaylaNicholeA

Asked by KaylaNicholeA at 10:17 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every 30 to 45 minutes, and if I don't go soon enough to suit my lil one he uses my bladder for a trampoline. I will be 35 weeks wednesday...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:20 PM on May. 30, 2010

• ha aw! I don't even want to KNOW how bad it's gonna get when I can actually feel the baby bouncing around. It's gonna get rough!
    KaylaNicholeA

Answer by KaylaNicholeA at 10:22 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Ask your doctor to test you for a UTI (urinary tract infection)....that could be why your having a hard time peeing and peeing so often!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:32 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I thought about that too! I don't go again for another month so I guess I can load up on some cranberry juice and maybe that will curb some of it.
    KaylaNicholeA

Answer by KaylaNicholeA at 10:33 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Gawd, yes! And it didn't let up for me in the 2nd trimester at all like I hoped it would! I'm 26 weeks along and I'm going at least every hour- every 30-45 if I'm actually drinking all the water that I should. It's ridiculous! My boy is riding really low, so he tends to punch my bladder a lot which makes it worse.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:34 PM on May. 30, 2010

• OP, just so you know, if your baby is riding low (like mine is) it puts pressure on the bladder that will make it a little harder to go pee. If there isn't any pain or burning when you urinate, it's not as likely that it's a UTI.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:36 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I'm just now BARELY starting to show and as far as I can tell I'm carrying low. No burning when I urinate or anything like that, just gotta go ALL the time. More irritating at night because I feel like I will just get to sleep and by the time I'm drooling and comfy I have to get up and go, then the cycle repeats!
    KaylaNicholeA

Answer by KaylaNicholeA at 10:41 PM on May. 30, 2010

• you don't have to have pain to have a UTI I learned that the hard way, the only way I even found out I had a UTI was because I was having contractions that wouldn't go away and they found out I had one...This has happened 2 times this pregnancy with no pain to give me a heads up on! I notice I pee a ton when I drink lots of water but if I change it up with G2 it slows the pee down a lot! G2 keeps you hydrated better when it's hot because you don't pee it out as fast! try some of that!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 11:05 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I pee every 30 mins to a an hour! I know how you feel it sucks but it gose with the territory
    Anonymous