Saw this in a group..

Why do we have the bird of Ra on the back of a one dollar bill? And why is there a Jewish star in stars above its head where the sun symbol is usually? And whats up with the eye of Ra that sits upon the pyramid? I think it is the mark of the beast. Maybe not the final one that condemns us, but one of the current ones until then. If you think about it, we do trust in money more than we do any deity. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't trust in money lol it always leaves me...but God never will :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:49 AM on May. 31, 2010

• They are masonic symbols. The founding fathers were almost all Masons... The symbols can be found all through our Government...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:40 PM on May. 30, 2010

• the mark of the beast???? WTF is that???
    Anonymous

• Anon - it's a part of Revelations, an entirely Christian belief and teaching... Somewhere around Rev. 16 if memory serves... But in order to have half a clue what they are talking about you would really need to read the whole book.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Yes, we do value money too highly.

But the answer to your question is as Sabrina stated....Mason symbols.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:10 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I agree....Masonic symbols

Answer by admckenzie at 11:29 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I think you're looking for something that isn't there. Or you are trying to make christians more paranoid than they already are!!! In Nazi Germany, the swastika was a symbol of racism, death, and oppression. In India it is a symbol of peace and enlightenment. In the Native American tradition, it is a symbol of the sun and of life. The symbol of the unfinished pyramid and the all-seeing eye of god is also a universal symbol--not just a masonic one. The same goes for ANY symbol.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:41 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I believe there are actually two different swastika symbols. There are different meanings for it depending on which way it points, if you know what I mean. It's like witchqueen said, there are many symbols that there is more then one meaning, depending on which way it faces. Just like in tarot cards, the card has a different meaning if it's facing upside down, then it does right side up.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:38 PM on May. 31, 2010