meats

(wasn't sure what this belonged in so I put it in health and food & drink) I was making beef jerky on friday and didn't get to use all the meat (ran out of space) so I left it in the refrigerator and forgot about it until now. Would it still be ok to use the meat to make beef jerky? its been in a covered bowl all weekend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Health

• yes
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 11:14 PM on May. 30, 2010

• and how do u make beef jerky yum
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 11:15 PM on May. 30, 2010

• i'm using my nuwave to dehydrate the beef but you can go to wal mart (or bass pro shops but it cost more there) and get a dehydrator. it just takes longer to make. At wal mart they have a beef jerky gun, you need that to form the meat. oh I love home made beef jerky. Basically take the meat and add whatever you want to season then put it in the dehydrator and set the timer and wait
    Anonymous