How do you know when a relationship is meant to be over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow,,,I could have written this question myself. Yes, help us ladies!
    Anonymous

• When the respect is gone and the trust is gone and anything goes.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:10 PM on May. 30, 2010

• For me it's when the bad times out weigh the good and stay that way.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I agree with the other ladies. I also want to add: when you longer feel anything for him...no love, no hatred, you are numb.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 11:13 PM on May. 30, 2010

• When you don't like how you feel when you're with the other person.
    When you have to walk on egg shells to not have confrontations.
    When you realize that even though you know it may be a challenge, you would rather be on your own than with him.
    When you know that you gave it your all and you aren't getting anywhere.
    When you don't see the person the same way you used to.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:30 PM on May. 30, 2010

• if you have to ask.... when you feel like your relationship isn't going anywhere. when you don't love him anymore. when you feel like you'd be better off without him. when you can't stand to be around each other at all or barely anytime. when you don't even care that the relationship is over even if you don't want to admit it to yourself.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:37 PM on May. 30, 2010

• you have all the rights to feel betrayed but you know what...things have changed...

8 yrs ago I was reunited with a lost love that didn't work because of family....so my mom was passed away and could do as I wanted..we had been seperated 18 yrs prior to our re-connecting. We hit it off because we realized that we never lost sight of the hope that one day we really would be together! so i moved my 3 kids hundreds of miles away to live with him so we could be a family......no matter how much he tried he could not get along with the idea of being the family man I needed him to be. I raised my kids that it is okay to speak their mind but with respect, he could not get used to the idea of outspoken kids plus they left his yard a mess..according to him.
    no matter how bright the paint is on the picture that is being painted by a lost love....the colors will fade quikly away.
    Anonymous

• When your husband has you served divorce papers by your SIL. That is how I knew it was completely over. But he lies alot so he were heading down that way sooner or later.
    JuneWestling

Answer by JuneWestling at 12:10 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I would highly suggest reading the amazingly helpful book Too Good to Leave, to Bad to Stay by Mira Kirshenbaum. Really...it is worth your time!

LindyCam

Answer by LindyCam at 1:16 AM on May. 31, 2010