Can you help me with a few good meal ideas for a 1 year old?

thanx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My boys loved spaghetti... We hide lots of veggies in it and serve it with whole grain pasta.. it is fun for them to eat also!! Just be prepared to have bath time afterward.. LOL
    Hotchick1604

Answer by Hotchick1604 at 11:14 PM on May. 30, 2010

• The same ones you're eating, if they're healthy. I didn't make special meals for my toddlers, they ate the same meals as the rest of the family before they were a year old.
    Anonymous

• My son loves turkey burgers
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 11:37 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Ours ate the same food we ate unless we were doing something really spicy; just cut everything into pieces that are easy for them to pick up. If we made something just for them, we often did pasta shells and peas or broccoli with chicken breasts or fresh boneless fish fillets.
    DivaG

Answer by DivaG at 12:59 AM on May. 31, 2010

• i would say anything you eat. i think the earlier you start them on healthy veggies, fruits, etc...the better they will be to love those as they get older. my 3yo. loves green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, spinich,loves salads, any kind of veggand fruit. she will eat and try anything.
    anything that they can pick up is good too, like they mentioned peas, broccoli, soft small-cut carrots. if you arent sure, try those toddler meals from the store. they have all sorts of different meals that would work. i think that is the only thing i did different from what we were eating.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 2:27 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Hm DS loves:
    sliced meat and cheese cubes. Any types of veggies. (I have to steam the carrots) a slice of whole grain toast w/ almond butter on it. Fruits blended w/ silken tofu- he thinks it's a treat when I give him a straw to drink it from. LOL
    Just about anythign you eat. :)
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:47 PM on May. 31, 2010