When debating or arguing...

do you ever submit a post that you are proud of? One that makes you say "Take that!"? One that you'd like to save to your computer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No.
    Anonymous

• That is what the prntscn button is for!

:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:10 PM on May. 30, 2010

• No because only the person who thought they told someone off would feel like they said take that. lol! because if I know anything about this site as I have been on a here a while, some not all of the parents on here think they know everything so they could care less ;) Like I said some not all.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:16 PM on May. 30, 2010

• LOL, sleepingbeautee.

Actually, OP, I don't know if I'd go so far as to save them, as they are already saved her on CM, but I do have those posts sometimes.

Actually, I had two in the same thread today. They made me smile when I hit enter, because they were unshakeable. And they were. No one had a decent argument to come back with.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:17 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I try to avoid the drama, except when it's one of my questions and yes I do sometimes have those posts.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I figuratively give myself a pat on the back, but I've never actually gone as far as to save anything.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:53 PM on May. 30, 2010