grr why cant he get the hint?

my husband's friend keeps botherin me. i started textin him back cause i was bored and it just here and there at first, now he acts like we are all buddy buddy and saying we need to hang out again( he came over and watched a movie with me one night cause he was bored, i thought nothing of it cause im always ppl come over to watch movies.) and he says things like i miss you....and send pics of him topless, which i dont want to see.
my husband and i havent been gettin along for awhile, but since me and the kids stayed at my moms for a couple of days, which is about an hour away, we been gettin along great.
i dont get why he acts so desperate and needy...maybe i shouldnt of been nice to him in the first place...but thats me, im nice to everyone and welcome any friendship...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Just be straight up with him. That you're not interested and he needs to find someone else.
    Coming over for a movie is harmless. Small talk over text is harmless. Now unless you lead him on with feelings he's definately taken this ride all on his own. Which even if you were single you should run for the hills, because people that are that desperate are bad news. And since you're not, regardless of that state of your marriage, you should cut ties now. Just give it to him straight. There's no way to spare his feelings, so just be blunt.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I would nip it in the bud and tell him that his attention is inappropriate.....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:14 PM on May. 30, 2010

• You should not have texted him or let him come watch the movie. Now that you have let it go to far there is no giving hints. Now you need to flat out say, "I didn't intend for you to read what happened as a sexual advance. Leave me alone."
    Guys are dumb and don't understand hints.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:16 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Even if you had him over for a movie harmless, he's not being harmless now. You need to tell him straight out that you don't appreciate the pics, texts and you are stopping all contact with him and you are quite happy with your marriage (if indeed you are). I agree with the above reply in what you should say to him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:23 PM on May. 30, 2010

• tell him to get lost. literally. like they said above you need to tell him flat out that you have no intentions of any sexual relationship with him. tell him you do not want to see him topless and to stop harassing you.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:34 PM on May. 30, 2010