Apple Ipad??

I am confused on this one. When I buy the Ipad, will it automatically have WI FI on it or do I have to purchase a plan to have the internet? Also, what all do I have to buy in services to have it fully functioning like they have it in the commercials?

MoMofTWOkiddos

Asked by MoMofTWOkiddos at 11:28 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• You have to have internet. The WiFi just means that it can pick up a wireless signal.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:29 PM on May. 30, 2010

• You'll have internet just like you would with any computer. You can buy a plan for the 3G if you buy the ipad with the 3G. That means you can connect to the 3G network when you are not around your wireless network or in someone else's wireless network. When you get the ipad you will have to add the apps you want - like games and stuff. Those apps may or may not cost money. HTH! Have fun with it!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:34 PM on May. 30, 2010