What to do - is he right or am i right?

So we live in Az in an apartment complex. We have twin girls almost 11. Well, the girls brought it upon themselves to go into the pool area to talk to a friend that was in there. Wrong I know, they have to be 14 to be by themselves at the pool. I take them to the pool all the time to swim, and I stay there with them the whole time! Anyways, they got scolded for being in there without a parent. So this guy videotaped the girls being in there without a parent. WTF?????? Is this illegal! I know what my girls did was wrong and they got in trouble. O and BTW, the gate to the pool is always propped open, so anyone without a key can go in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I really don't see the big deal. If they weren't actually swimming I don't see what they big deal is. It's not illegal- if they had been swimming, without supervision, and something happened it may be dangerous. I could swim at 11, and 14 seems a little old to be allowed by themselves. I would just talk to them about it. If the person videotaping them takes it to building administration just tell them you talked to your girls and it won't happen again.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:52 PM on May. 30, 2010

• iI is against the law to take pictures of kids with out the parent permission check that out and press charges teach him a lesson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on May. 31, 2010