I need suggestions for husband's lunch, please.

My husband drives a delivery truck and I'm trying to think of good lunch ideas that he can eat that don't have to be heated. Also, I need things that can withstand the morning, until lunch time. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• does he take a lunchbox? if he takes one thats big enough i suggest pre made deli sandwiches. like the ones that at the grocery stores. i can't remember the name. lol. sorry. you can put ice in the lunchbox to keep the sandwiches cold. also chips or fruit and soda would stay cold til lunch time. if you want something more filling try soup or beef stew in a thermos. they keep whatever is in the thermos warm or cold. sorry if i'm not much help. i can't think of many foods that don't need to be heated.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:51 PM on May. 30, 2010

• cook mini meatballs - they can be cold in his lunchbox, carrot sticks, almonds, muffins (bacon & cheese or sweet) Soups in a thermos, salad wrap in flat bread, my hubby loves cold baked vegies like butternut pumpkin, potatoes etc, just chuck them in a container with a few slices of meat if there is any left over
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:52 PM on May. 30, 2010

• I take a lunch box, so Im in...does he like tuna fish? As long as its on ice, you can send anything with him. I also cut up cucumber slices and have a seperate container of ranch or blue cheese dressing. I love cherry tomatoes too....also, dont forget to put a napkin and a love note,,how sweet and romantic sigh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 31, 2010